The First Commit
After spending a lot of time, researching and reading and communicating with my mentor and friends on how to develop the front end editor for modules and menus in Joomla! I finally set to work!
Although I had a good understanding on what needed to be done, starting was the hardest part. After some research I understood that the front end com_modules, which would enable the front end module and menu editing was not very different from the back end com_modules!
The first task I did was creating the correct folder structure. I created the front end folder structure almost similar to the back end one as the functionalities would be the same.
Following the the folder structure I followed